Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not Dead, Just Sick

It's been a busy couple of weeks around here. I had my family shower which was a big success. I think we now own everything pink or red that Baby Gap and Carters has ever made. We also have a great library going, even including some chapter books for when she gets older.

Since the shower I was working long hours and then went to Miami for work. I got home from Miami and within 24 hours was in bed. I've been in bed or on the couch ever since, except for a trip to the doctor to get some drugs. The only thing I've managed to do since then is accept delivery of the crib and dresser and set up the baby blog. I decided to start a different blog for the baby because I thought that would make the most sense. I will still post here occasionally, but all baby related info will now be found at www.mattandaliciafamily.blogspot.com. I had wanted babywithattitude.blogspot.com, but was told that might not be the best idea.

No comments: